You can Add Address bar to Taskbar in Windows 7. If you will add then there is no need to launch browser to Open any websites. You will have to put website URL in Address bar on Taskbar then press Enter. Its great way to access web page in just one click. There is also feature is that you can search Internet from Start Menu Search Box In Windows 7. Microsoft try add new feature day by day to easy access every things on windows operating system.
Add Address Bar to TaskBar In Windows 7
Read also – How to Create Password Reset Disk In Windows 7
1. First of all Right-Click to the Taskbar on Windows 7 Operating System. Then Click on Properties.
2. Now on the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties Windows, Click on Toolbars Tab, Then Select Address Check box. And then Click on Apply and Then OK.
3. Now you will see that Address bar has been added to the taskbar, now type you website address which you want to access and then Press Enter.
4. Now the website has been launched. which you have been try to access from Taskbar.
5. There is also another great feature is that you can access your Program from Address bar on Taskbar. Suppose you wan to open control panel then type control panel then Press Enter. Then you will see Control Panel has been open.
Search Internet From Windows 7 Taskbar
1. There is another way to Add Address bar on taskbar, Right-Click on Taskbar, then Click on Toolbars and then Click on Address.
2. Now Address bar will add on Taskbar.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
- How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7
- How to Prevent User to Delete Browsing History In Internet Explorer
- How to Remove Connection Tab from Internet Option through Group Policy
- How to Prevent access to Control Panel and PC Settings In Windows 8
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Block Ads In Safari Browser In Mac OS X
- How to Block Websites In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Websites In Google Chrome
- How to Install and Run WhatsApp on Your Computer
- How to Block Email Sender In Gmail