Access Program without using Start Menu
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- Search the Internet From the Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Disable Search Option from Start Menu In Windows 7
2. Now Click on Program Data => Microsoft => Windows , and then Click on Start Menu .
3. Now Click on Program .
4. Now Select Program which you want to Open , I am Using Google Chrome .
5. Now Click on the Shortcut of Program .
Now your Google Chrome Browser will launch , Its a another way to open your program .
Enjoy This Post.