Programming Language JAVA
computer programming language Java that is concurrent, class-based, object- oriented. Java is “high level “programming language, because it can be read and written easily by humans. Java is a protocol that is determines how the instructions are written. These protocols are known as syntax.
Java Program normally undergoes 5 phases:
- Edit: Programmer writes program and stores program on disk.
- Compile: Compiler creates byte code from program
- Load: Class loader stores byte code in memory.
- Verify: Verifies ensures byte code do not violate security requirements.
- Executes: Interprets translates byte code into machine language.
History of Java
1st version 1995
1.02 1996 (JDBC, Distributed Objects)
1.1 1997 (New Event Model
1.2 1998 (Swing)
1.3 2000 (Clean up)
Some key Java Features:
James Gosling and Henery developed Java in October 1995
- Object Oriented
- Architecture neutral
- High Performance
- Some what
Java System Overview